Friday, October 24, 2008

Earthquake in Florida This Weekend?

Excited Elisabeth and BFF: wondering if the goody bags will come with extra sweet tarts?


Oh. Goodie. If you feel the earth move under your feet this weekend, don't fret. It isn't an earthquake. It would be the vortex moving a bit to suck in the air that both McPalin and her new identical cousin, (according to Rosie) Elisabeth Hasselbeck, are spewing in Florida.

Apparently Elisabeth, giddy with middle school lunch-room excitement announced on the View, that she was asked by Sarah Palin to join them in Florida to help the McCracker campaign this weekend.

"The View" co-host said Thursday the McCain campaign contacted her a day earlier, to convey an invitation from Palin to introduce her at rallies Sunday in Florida.

"I am more than honored to be there, so I will be flying there to travel with her and meet some pretty interesting people, I have a feeling," Hasselbeck said. "That's an honor, I'm excited to do it, and I'll have some stories I'm sure on Monday."



Lulu's comment was that Florida was pretty warm, even in October, and both of them should make sure their make-up doesn't run. After all, for $22K, your stylist should get you some pretty damn good non- smeary stuff. When I told Lulu how many Louboutins you could buy for that much money, she left the room completely disgusted.

Phoebe stuck around to ask about Hasselbeck. She thought perhaps it was something she could gnaw on, but when I told her it was the annoying village idiot blond on the View she knew exactly who I meant. Apparently Pheobe is only familiar with her bobbleheaded mouth moving in silence because I mute the television when Elisabeth speaks. Bad enough she is sitting in my room in HD! But at least I can mute her whiny tantrums. Disappointed that Hasselbeck was not actually food, Phoebe left the room too.

So there you have it. No comment from Lulu and Phoebe except to say. Ack. Who cares?

From the look on Elisabeths' face, she does. Maybe she and Sarah can talk about the US Constitution and which Article the Bush Doctrine comes from..... Hint: not Article Two.

Or maybe they will the spend time getting tips from the make-up artist who earns more than anyone else in the campaign.




No comments: